CASA DE ARTE POLICIES
In case your credit card has been declined or for some other reason your voucher has not been processed, the reservation is not guaranteed.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
- You must provide information such as: (name, address, check in and check out date, type of room, room number, number of people registered, etc).
- Credit card details: (number, expiration date, safe code, etc). Or a cash deposit to our bank account.
- Your credit card will be charged with the reservation amount or you deposit in cash to our bank account the reservation total amount.
- Please check our cancellation policies.
- Check in : 15Hrs
- Check out: 11Hrs
All cancelations must be requested in writing and sent to our email: email@example.com, referred to the booking area. If the request is accepted and it fulfills all the requirements, the cancelation will be made under the following conditions:
- If you cancel 7 or 10 days before your arrival date, your credit card will be charged with 100% of a night of the reserved room.
- From 2 to 6 days before your arrival date, your credit card will be charged with 100% on the first night booked, and the 50% of the rest of the nights reserved.
- If you decide to cancel your reservation one day before your arrival date, at the arriving date, or if you don’t show up, yor credit card will be charged with 100% of the total of nights reserved.
- Cancelations in high season like Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, Summer Period: July to August, November 1st and 2nd (Halloween), February the 5th, March the 21st and May the 5th, will be charged with the reservation total amount.
- Reservation Cancelations on any of the holidays days mentioned above, will be charged with the reservation total amount, unless the cancelation is made at least 15 days in advance, in which case (no amount will be charged).
- A cancelation made less than 10 or less days before your arrival, will be charged with the total amount of the whole stay.
- If guests do not cover their entire stay, there will not be a refund for the lacking days.
- Any doubts resulting from these cancelling policies, please send us immediately an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An anticipated check out, will be considered as a cancelation, so there will be no refund. In the unfortunate cases of guests getting sick during their stay or reducing their stay days, those cases will be completely under their own responsibility.
Hotels are lodging establishments that besides being administered on a strict morality regime, provide accommodation with or without food, through the payment of an agreed fee, for periods not less than one day, and dwell in a building properly adapted for that purpose, in accordance with the provisions of municipal regulations for buildings and hotel construction. Obeying state and federal obligations, a hotel also forcibly needs to honor and publish its own regulations for guests, which we proceed to present here.
RULES OF ACCOMMODATION
All persons staying at the hotel, during their stay, will be subject to this regulation, which is considered an adhesion contract that must be fulfilled. Otherwise, Management reserves the right of admission and permanence.
Your accommodation is not transferable.
The administration declines all responsibility for the loss of jewels, money, documents or other values of any kind left in the rooms, because there is in the hotel, a safe service for valuables safekeeping at your disposition.
Animals are not allowed inside the rooms. Except for those who help disabled people or canines that provide services to the nation.
It is strictly forbidden to make noise or scandals in the rooms or halls of the hotel.
When the services are not to your complete satisfaction, please notify the Administration.
In the establishment, security measures have been taken by installing a sufficient number of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors which spring into action in case of an incident. In such circumstances, guests must promptly notify the administration.
In compliance with the provisions of the Law on Tobacco Prevention and Protection against exposure to tobacco smoke in Mexico, smoking is not allowed inside the rooms, in the halls, aisles and corridors or in common areas of the Hotel. If you smoke inside the room, you must cover a fee of $ 500.00 for deep cleaning of the room.
The hotel has taken adequate security measures and has Civil Liability Insurance in accordance with the provisions of NOM-07-TUR-2002.
When a guest or client makes use of the hotel parking lot, they must place their car in a suitable place, the establishment is not responsible for partial damage or total theft of the vehicle or objects left inside. When checking in, the guest must record all the details of his vehicle in the corresponding book. Any vehicle that was not registered at the reception will be removed from the parking lot.
If guests become ill, the reception of the establishment will call a doctor and the sick guests can be attended in their own room. If the disease is contagious in nature, for causes not attributable to the establishment, the guests should be transferred promptly to the appropriate treatment place under their own responsibility, strictly following the rules of the local sanitary authority for such cases.
For complaints and / or suggestions, go to the reception desk and ask for the manager in charge to voice and register your complaint in a proper way.
Any complaint, suggestion or congratulation must be noted in the complaint and suggestion formats that the hotel administration has at the users disposal at the reception, according to the guidelines established by the Ministry of Tourism.
“WE HOPE THAT YOUR STAY IS UNFORGETTABLE”
Calzada Porfirio Díaz 221, Col Reforma. CP 68050, Oaxaca de Juárez , Oaxaca
Tel 9511433028 , WhatsApp 9512214098